Monday, September 17, 2007

Drinking and a Hootin' an' Hollerin'

Yesterday was interesting. I woke up late. I was supposed to pick my brother up and head to my grandparent's place at around 12AM. However, I had stayed up till about 4 the night before so I woke up to the sound of a voice mail vibration on my dresser. I called my brother and he decided he'd just drive to my grandparent's place and we would meet there. He beat me there, as I figured he would. I walked in, said hi, and proceeded to watch the Steelers game, all the while discussing my sister's situation. You see, my sister is retarded and won't stay off drugs or stay away from the people who often do drugs. The worst part about this is she blames everyone but herself for her horrible decisions, which, ya know, isn't fucking true. Anyhow, we discussed that crap and watched the game. The Steelers, well they whooped some cloven hoofed ass. The Bills didn't have a leg to stand on, even after they got two lucky breaks with the "non-reviewable" plays, whatever that means. I always thought almost any play was reviewable. We also watched Cleveland seal the deal against Cincinnati, something rather surprising, with a high score game. Browns win, 51-39. After this my brother decided enough was enough and headed home. I stayed about an hour after and talked with my pap about Matt, the football game, and even a little about the war in Iraq. He believes, as any sane person should, that we should get the hell out of that place. I decide it's time to head back to my apartment, bid them adieu, and drive off into the sunset. Fucking sun. When I arrived I was inundated with greetings of an offensive nature, a normal occurrence. Then we began the drinking. We busted out the Mad Gabs and had quite a laugh all the while chugging down some delicious stuff. When I drink I like to smoke, so I ended up snatching quite a few cigarettes from Cheryl before the night was over. I think I also grabbed her boob. I went into my room to play some Guitar Hero 2, beat a few songs while more than a little buzzed, and finally went to sleep. All in all, day rated as a B.

No comments: