Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meatborn Civil Lickballs

So... I had a dream about being in what I believe was Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. I was a student in Dr. House's class and for whatever reason was sent to defuse a hostage situation occurring at said place. I was sent along with other people in the class to search through the factory to find two rooms with master mainframe data. I copied this data to some SD cards and destroyed the terminals in order to diffuse the situation. The cops commended my bravery but did not explain the purpose of my actions, nor offered any updates on the situation. Afterwards we headed to the basement of the factory. Along the way people got lost and disappeared and such, mainly because House told us to meet in the basement and we had no idea how to reach the place. After awhile everyone found the place, which consisted of a damp brick room with metal floors and a few giant metal slides. We inserted the cards into a machine located next to the slide and House encouraged us to act as he would when getting on a slide (by this point he was basically a paraplegic for some reason) so that meant no using legs. He yelled at me because, well, I had never impersonated him before and I was using my legs, so I prompty stopped using them lest I get fired. As each person came to the slide, they inserted their own cards into the machine, but the machine eventually got overloaded. It stopped working and shut down the power in the whole basement. At this point House mentioned something about "meatborn civil lickballs" in reference to the music someone began playing after the power went out. The whole time Sadie was also there as part of the class, researching a mass murderer named Williamson whos ghost apparently haunted the place. Then I woke up. What the fuck.

No comments: