Friday, February 27, 2009

Learning Loadrunning

I have about 2 days to get my ass in gear and learn Loadrunner so I can try to implement some testing next week somewhere near Princeton University. HB mentioned some bullcrap about not getting raises this year, but thankfully he's going to have a talk with Mel and Nate about it. I'm wondering how much strictly enforcing this policy will affect employee turnover because I have a feeling a few of the guys (myself included) won't be too thrilled with this idea, especially if they've improved their skillset a considerable amount since last year. I suppose we shall see. I am hoping it won't fuck us too badly since that would likely mean more work dumped on my shoulders, but it's not likely I'll quit anytime soon since it affords me many opportunities to go and visit Sadie.

No comments: