Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Week, A Summary

So last week was kind of a big deal. I finally broke the news to everyone that I'm moving out west. I was pretty nervous about how they would react, but it was mostly positive. To be honest, I didn't know if they were going to feel like I was abandoning them or what but regardless my mind was and is set on moving. It's nothing personal, just something I've been considering for awhile and now that I have someone to make the journey with me it became almost a no-brainer, especially with housing being so cheap out there. I have been looking into a lot of houses out that way, but unfortunately it's been harder to get ahold of the agent dealing with the house I really like than it should be. I'll be anxiously awaiting a call from him today, but I won't be holding my breath.


Other houses to consider:



The plan for this weekend is a sweet trip to King's Island. I'm pretty excited as I haven't been there since 2003. They have a new, super-wicked looking coaster called the Diamondback that I'm anxious to ride. We'll probably be roughing it for the weekend, which is fine with me. I haven't woken up in a sopping wet vinyl deathtrap for a while.

No comments: