Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Work? Feh.

So I'm posting a blog entry from work.  So what.  I woke up late today.  Fuck me.  Thankfully nothing has changed since yesterday so I didn't miss out on anything.  This project is trying my patience, I don't understand why it's so hard to set up a fucking test environment correctly.  

Midas raided my coffers and pulled out a crispy Benjamin for a front-end alignment the employee himself said I didn't really need; however the brand new tires on my car's front end and my grandpap's auto-mechanical eye and consequent advice made it worthwhile to me.  Besides, I paid for that alignment with one journey to Gaithersburg, meaning it was as good as free to me so whatever.  I went to a fucking TASTY sushi place called Momo Taro for lunch while waiting for my car.  God DAMN was it good.  Freshest sushi I've ever had.  I had a Crazy Cowboy roll, tobiko, and octopus and wow-wee!  I'll have to frequent the place a lot more often.

Jason's call is nearly over so perhaps we'll get some sort of worthwhile update on the testing environment.  Here's hoping!

No comments: