Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get it Together!

Once again I am posting a blog entry from work in an attempt to keep my brain stimulated if and when something comes through the pipeline.  We've been operating this way for nearly a month and it's pretty awful.  If I'm going to be driving here every fucking week to work, then by god give me some fucking work to complete!  I'm chatting on Facebook and doing quizzes and waiting, waiting, waiting.  I can't even do a remote login to my development environment at home to improve my programming chops somewhat so I'm just stagnating here.

I suppose on the upside I am talking to a high school buddy of mine whom I have not had a rapport with since 2007 or so.  He has changed a bit, seems a lot calmer but still generally the same.  Perhaps I will hang out with him someday.

No comments: