Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Princeton -- I am here, so what.

So I've been in Princeton for a good 2 days now and, well, nothing is special about it compared to any other place I've been for a gig. I've been chillin' at RadPharm wit' my homie Arun, kickin' it with some Loadrunner scripting and questions relating from said activity. So far this has been a pretty simple, but VERY tedious exercise in copy/paste and manual walkthrough. If only there were a way of recording this in QTP and transferring it to a Loadrunner VUGen script. It would make so much more sense. I took some pictures too, which I plan on uploading to teh webbars once I get home on Friday to grab my camera cable. Rest assured, they are quite exciting, one of which features wild fauna in their natural habitat! Stay tuned to see which one!



Well well, it would appear I am acting pretty eco friendly here!



Here I am, 302 Carnegie Center (Avenue)



This is not the building I went to!



This, however, is.



This would be the parking lot at dusk. Some sort of saying that equates to "the beauty of the urban sprawl."



Goosen



The Princeton Courtyard Marriott



The Mike's Princeton Courtyard bed



The Spicy Chicken Sandwich combo!!!



The somewhat comfy Marriott robe

No comments: