Friday, December 21, 2007

Fucking Hotel AC Units...

There must be a ghost in the machine cause the fucking AC Unit was rattling off like Scrooge's business pal in A Christmas Carol. My theory is Toucan Sam paid me a midnight visit and accidentally opened his stupid mouth and spat his disgusting and foul Froot Loops all over the ventilation. Maybe a mouse got caught in the fan. Then the bones were ground up somewhat, at least to which point where they were small enough to be blown around by the fans. Now they clatter against the housing. Ceaselessly.

Oh yes, today was another fun day spent at Sterling. It kind of bothers me that I have to be on site when my work doesn't require it, but then again I feel I can get more done when I'm not being distracted by the asinine conversational styling of my roommates (Nubs) with his asinine accusations being tossed about like so much rice at a Massachusetts rainbow wedding. I've also caught wind of another, more sinister (than a pride wedding) event. Matt's car, she is dead. More accurately, he can't put her in reverse so now she sits and waits to be hauled off to the scrapyard. It was about time the old bitch died, but it annoys me that I paid insurance on the fucker to watch it choke on its own fluids. Oh well, such is life. Unbelieveably, I've written in this thing two days in a row! I feel like I should celebrate. Maybe I'll get a six pack tomorrow for my drive home.

IF ANYONE EVER DARES TO FLAG ME AS OBJECTIONABLE I WILL VOMIT PISSBLOOD DIRECTLY INTO THEIR EYES

No comments: